google-site-verification: google67c26c066f51331d.html


 Foreign Global 

 Buyer Help 

 International, World 

 Overseas, Offshore 

 Foreigner, Non-US Citizen

 Translate This Page 

 Into Your Language
Mobile Smart Phone & Tablet Optimized

 I have the Cultural Skills,

 Experience, and Ability 

 to Help YOU Invest, Buy, Purchase,
Own, Sell, List For Sale, Rent, or Lease
Real Estate Property
in the State of Florida,
United States of America, USA.

 Find YOUR American Dream Today 

Introduction to Foreigners

Measurements, Currency Conversion,
Money Transfer, Payment Account,
Language Translation, Florida Local Time

International Buyer Services

 Information For Canadians 

Canadian Buyer Information

 I am a REAL ESTATE Property Broker,
 NOT a private LENDER, BANK,

 or Mortgage LOAN originator. 
 I Do NOT Lend Money, but I will Refer 
 You to an Established Lender. 


 Search The MLS 
Gainesville MLS

 I Will Show & Help YOU 


 in the MLS No Matter 

 the  Listing Agent  or 

 Brokerage Company.

Who is the next person You know who wants 
to own Property in the United States?
At what price would You become a Buyer?


 Invest in Gainesville FL USA 

Mark Cohen, Realtor® - Broker
Gainesville, Florida  32653   USA
Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
352-373-3783  Office
352-222-5609  Cell, Mobile

Testimonials About My Service


 Contact Eyemark Realty Now 

 Your Information is Confidential. 

Privacy Guarantee:  I will NOT give, rent, sell, trade, or share your email address, telephone number, or any other information you give me to ANY person, organization, or company without your express permission and I MEAN IT!

To:  Mark Cohen, Broker

First Name: 
Last Name: 

          Gainesville, FL and all of North Central Florida is a destination for Foreign Buyers including Real Estate Investors, High Tech Professionals, Medical Doctors, Hospital Personnel, Research Scientists, Entrepreneurs, Eco-Tourists, and Retirees.   Global and International Investors and Residents are expanding their presence here.  Our Diverse Population has created cultural events and food festivals from all over the world.  

 It is easy to Buy and Own property in the United States  and the Gainesville - Ocala - Lake City area has Affordable Property of all kinds.  The urban area has a large selection of homes, including brick, concrete block, hardiboard (cement), and wood construction.  There is an availability of big and small, cleared and wooded yards with houses and vacant (empty) building lots.  There is new construction and existing homes in all price ranges.
          The rural areas have vacant land of all sizes and types for sale including producing food farms, ranches, horse farms, equestrian training centers, timber tracts, and hunting land.  There is waterfront property (rivers, lakes, creeks, and the gulf) available for lower prices than elsewhere in Florida.

          Although rising,
prices in the Gainesville area are historically low for income producing investment real estate and usually lower than most other parts of Florida.  The real estate market here has a long term history of appreciation, lower risk due to political and economic stability and in many cases, tax benefits.  
At this time favorable currency exchange rates exist.

          There are  NO RESTRICTIONS on LAND OWNERSHIP in the United States for Foreign Buyers.  Any type of land including Agricultural Land can be purchased and owned.  Individual persons, families, partnerships, investors, institutions, developers, syndicators, companies, organizations, and pension funds can buy and own residential, commercial, business, and land properties and assets.

Private OWNERSHIP is Protected and Guaranteed by Law  so your investment is safe and secure.  All kinds of real estate property and assets can be legally passed on to your heirs in the future as an inheritance.

          This is a
Warm Weather Climate with abundant active and passive Recreation, Boating, Fishing, Golf, Entertainment and Cultural Attractions.  This is the Lake Region of Florida with over 100 Lakes of many sizes and the largest concentration of clear fresh water springs in the world.  An easy drive takes you to beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico beaches with warm water all year round and the famous resorts in Orlando, Tampa, and Daytona Beach.

Growing Economy includes large Higher Education, High Technology, Medical and Biotech, Scientific Research, Agriculture, and Construction Industries.  There are many Educational Opportunities for You here.  Gainesville is the "Silicon Valley of Florida."​  The University of Florida is a world 
renowned research university in many fields of study.  Santa Fe College has plenty of educational opportunities.  

          Florida, especially the Gainesville and Ocala area has a terrific Climate and Weather.  Long warm summers and short mild winters make for a nice place to live or visit.  It is more comfortable than Southeast or Southwest Florida.  Hurricanes are uncommon and unusual in North - Central Florida.

Gainesville Florida has  World Class Medical and Health Care Facilities.  The  UF Health  system includes Shands Hospital, Shands Pediatric Hospital, Shands Cancer Hospital, UF Health Science Center, UF Colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, and Nursing, UF Biomedical Sciences, UF Center for Aging, and much more.  The North Florida Regioal Medical Center is an award winning hospital.  Both Medical Centers provide "State of the Art" medical care.

Gainesville Facts


Florida Facts

Canadian Buyer Information

          I know Lenders (Banks and Mortgage Companies) that are usually willing to make home loans, condominium mortgages, and provide commercial funding to Canadians.  In Gainesville,  TD (Toronto Dominion) Bank  will lend to Buyers from Canada.

          MoneyCorp has had the lowest fees and bank-beating exchange rates for transferring and exchanging Canadian and US currency.  
Open a MoneyCorp Account and obtain expert guidance over the phone, fast online transfers 24/7, and safeguarded funds.

          The following Books provide information specific to Canadians (citizens and residents of Canada) who are interested in buying homes, condominiums, townhouses, land, lots, acreage, business investments, rental income properties, or vacation property in the United States.

          The Canadian Snowbird in America: Professional Tax and Financial Insights into a Temporary U.S. Lifestyle (Paperback)   Canadian Snowbird in America

          Border Guide: A Canadian's Guide to Living, Working, and Investing in the United States (Paperback)   Canadian's Guide to the United States

          The Canadian in America: Real-Life Tax and Financial Insights into Moving and Living in the U.S. (Paperback)   Canadian in America

          These books and many other media about buying and selling real estate, mortgage loan financing, credit, and owning property can be purchased at and many other online booksellers.

           Detailed information about owning real estate property in Florida can be found at Florida Buyers Property Owner Information.   For Gainesville and North Florida Area real estate opportunities see my Listing Pages, and Links on my MLS and IDX Search Page.

          There are tax issues when you sell your home or property that should be addressed up front before you make a purchase.  The IRS will require a
TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number) and could also require 10% of your gain from a sale to be withheld.  Details can be explained by an accountant, CPA, or tax attorney. 

My Goal is to Establish Trust

 Your Housing 

 Market Specialist 


U.S. Dollar is LOW. Buy NOW.

 Move Money Safely

 When You Need It 

 Fast online transfers 24/7 


Open a MoneyCorp Account

 Save on International 

 Monetary Transfers 

 Currency Exchange 


         Foreign Nationals, Foreigners, Non US Citizens, Potential Immigrants, International, Overseas, Global, Offshore, Alien, and Worldwide Investors, or Vacationers:  Explore Buying (Purchasing) Real Estate Property in Florida, especially in North - Central FL, The Heart of Florida, Nature Coast Florida, First Coast Florida, or Northeast FL.  


at Eyemark Realty NOW

            Now is a great time to buy property in the United States, especially in Florida.  Prices are still down considerably from a few years ago and the U.S. Dollar is low against many other currencies.  That means your money buys more, much more.  The United States is mostly an Open Free Market with few restrictions on money transfers and property ownership.

            Interest rates are historically low, but very few U.S. banks, mortgage originators, or private lenders might have loan programs that could work for you.  Mortgage loan availablity depends on economic conditions, your individual situation, and your financial ability.  However, a cash purchase has more power and usually results in a lower price

            The choice of residential and commercial properties of every kind and type is excellent.  There is a huge selection of properties on the market now.  There is something to satisfy your needs and desires and risk can be minimized with desirable quality properties.  A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) can assure you that your investment is worth the price when you buy it.

          Whether you are a
new first time buyer or an experienced seasoned investor, I will help you identify and buy suitable properties that meet your investment goals.

 Click These Links or

 Scroll Down For Information 

Federal Government

Requirements & VISAS

Federal Taxation

Reporting and Compliance

Buying With Cash


Financing and Credit

Property Taxes and Insurance


EB-5 VISA Information

          Florida is a Destination for Foreign Investors.  Florida has the Business Climate, and the Natural Climate, Large Economy, Diverse Population, Recreational Resources, Vibrant Construction Industry, Agricultural Land For Sale, and the Entertainment and Resorts that attract people from all over the World.  

          Enterprise Florida conducts trade missions worldwide.  
The Global Marketplace starts in Florida.

USA Passport Information

International Buyer Transactions
from Meeting to Closing


A.  Federal Government Requirements
      In the United States there are very few restrictions on international real estate investors, buyers, or sellers.  The only exceptions concern national security, hostile countries, purchase or control of federal lands, and purchasing a business in a sensitive category.

      As an international investor (foreign national)
you may take title and obtain a deed (ownership) to real estate in your own name, in the name of a domestic corporation, foreign corporation, a limited partnership, a limited liability company, a joint venture, a real estate investment trust (REIT), or a foreign pension plan.  You can inherit property or pass your property and assets on to your family and heirs.

      As a foreign national investor purchasing property in the United States you may acquire, transfer, or be involved in a real estate transaction without the permission or approval from any federal, state, or local governmental entity.  You just need to comply with the following three issues.

      1. Visitors VISAS & Immigration Laws:  Title 8 of the United States Code details all U.S. Immigration Laws.  Every non-U.S. citizen who wants or needs to enter the United States must have a VISA.  There are over 40 kinds of non-immigrant visas so you should consult an immigration attorney and a U.S. Embassy or Consulate to find out which type of visa is appropriate to your situation.  

      Most foreign nationals who want to own property or live permanently in the United States commonly use the following types of visas.

B-1 (Business Visitor):  This visa allows you, as a foreign citizen, to incorporate in the United States, acquire property, sign contracts, and perform other specific business activities.  However, it doesn't permit you to directly manage a U.S. based business or receive U.S. sourced wages (income from employment).

L-1 (Intra-Company Transferee):  This visa pertains to foreign individuals who own or work for a foreign corporation that is directly related to a U.S. corporation.  It allows you to enter the U.S. if you are employed in an executive, managerial, or special-knowledge capacity for that corporation.

E-1 (Treaty Trader):  This visa is available for foreigners from nations that have a trade treaty and commerce with the United States.  It permits you, your spouse, and your minor dependants to live in the U.S. for an indefinite number of years.

E-2 (Treaty Investor):  This visa allows a foreign person to live in the U.S. while actively investing in, operating, and managing a United States based business.

EB-5 (Half-Million Dollar Investor):  This visa is available for non-U.S. citizens who plan to make a capital contribution of Five-hundred-thousand Dollars ($500,000) or more to a U.S. Based enterprise that creates at least 10 full-time jobs.  In certain cases $1,000,000 is required.  See more information at 
EB-5 VISA Information for Foreign Business Buyers.

H1-B (Temporary Professional Worker): This visa allows a foreign person with a bachelor's (4-year college or university) degree or higher to remain in the US for up to 6 years while employed in a professional position with a United States employer.

O and P (Extraordinary):
These visas are available for aliens of "extraordinary" ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics to live and work in the United States.

      Non-Immigrants (Temporary Residents) who already own real estate property in the United States can enter as short- term visitors for a vacation, to study as a full-time student, to conduct special projects, or to be temporarily employed, as well as other reasons.  Some types of Visas for Non-Immigrants are
B-1 & B-2 (Business Visas), E-1 & E-2 (Treaty Trader & Investor Visas), F-1 (Full-Time Student Visa), L-1 (Inter-Company Transfer Visa), Investment Visas, and the Visa Waiver Pilot Program.

Official United States Government information about visiting, immigration, visas, transferring money, and taxation can be found at the following sites:

USA Visas 

      2. Federal Taxation:  Non-immigrants or non-residents must pay taxes on the income that they make from their investments in the United States.  You are not taxed on income made outside the United States unless you overstay your visit.   If you overstay your visit you can become classified as a "Tax Resident" which can result in all of your income from all sources worldwide being subject to U.S. tax.  You are considered to be a U.S. resident for tax purposes if you meet the substantial presence test for the calendar year of your visit.  Therefore it is essential that you keep track of the number of days spent in the United States each year.     
      However, there are exemptions to the specific time limits on stays for medical conditions and when you have specific connections to another country.  You should consult an accountant (CPA) who specializes in these matters to find out about U.S. taxation law.  Information can also be obtained from an immigration attorney or at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

      The FIRPTA taxation law is complex and confusing so it is best you obtain professional advice.  Most probably you won't be eligible to receive a U.S. Social Security Number (SSN), which is also a U.S. citizen's Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).  Instead you are required to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).  A ITIN can be issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or by a Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) approved by the IRS.  You will have to fill out a Form W-7 (in English language) or a Form W-7(SP) (in Spanish language) in order to request your ITIN.  On the W-7 form you will be required to give a valid reason for your application.

 ITIN Guidance for Foreign Property 
 Buyers and Sellers

      3. Reporting and Compliance:  If you have income from any source in the United States, including real estate, you are required to file a federal income tax return for the year in which your income was received.  Also, some states and cities collect income tax and require a return to be filed.  

      The federal government also requires all foreign buyers of agricultural land to report their purchase within 45 days of closing the transaction.  

      Real estate agents, brokers, attorneys, and escrow (closing) agents, must report all cash transactions over $10,000 no matter the type of property or reason for the transaction.  That includes binder (escrow) deposits and escrow payments.  Cash transactions less than $10,000 made at near intervals that add up to more than $10,000 are considered to be one transaction.  Therefore, if you pay cash for property, expect that you might be questioned about its source.  IRS Form 8300 is used to report cash binders and transactions.

      Purchases of 10 acres (4.04 hectares) of agricultural land must be reported to the government and some properties, types of businesses and industries in sensitive areas are off limits to foreign buyers.  1031 Exchanges are open to foreigners, buyers and sellers, and they must follow the same strict timetable as domestic investors.

      In Florida it is illegal to pay a commission or fee to any person or company that does not have an active real estate license unless there is no licensing law in that person or company's state or country (nation).  All payments of referral fees or commissions to bona fide foreign real estate brokers (persons or companies) are subject to a 30% federal withholding tax.  You should consult an accountant  (CPA) for details.

      There are other laws that may pertain to your particular situation so it is always important to consult with the appropriate professionals and government agency officials before entering into a contract to buy or sell real estate in the United States.

B.  Transaction Requirements 
Buying With Cash Brought into the United States:  Although cash or its equivalent is almost always acceptable, there can be issues concerning the amount, its transfer into the United States, and how it was obtained.

U.S. law provides that all cash transactions over $10,000 will be reported to the federal government. The requirement for reporting involves everyone connected to the transaction including real estate agents and brokers, attorneys (lawyers), title companies, closing agents, and lenders. They may want to know how you earned the money and where it comes from in order to determine that it was legally obtained.

If you finance your real estate or business purchase with a loan from a foreign lender (bank or private) it might be considered a cash transaction because the loan is closed overseas before the property closing. Then the borrowed money is transferred into the United States to be available for the property purchase closing.

         2. Financing and Credit for Foreign Buyers:  Foreign buyers of real estate in the United States have the option of taking out a loan to make a real estate purchase. In rising real estate markets and usual economic conditions, there are numerous lenders (banks and mortgage brokers) that will lend money to non-United States citizens to buy real estate. In times of crisis or unusual economic conditions many of these funding sources tighten up and restrict or discontinue such loans.

         NOTE:  At this time in 2015, financing in the United States is tight and difficult to get.  Lender programs for foreigners are hard to find.  There are a few "asset lenders" and "private money lenders" who still make loans to non-U.S. citizens for property in the United States, but their interest rates are high and terms are restrictive.
        You should try to obtain funding in your country with a lender who is willing to work with you.  Then make arrangements to transfer and "season" your money by keeping it in a U.S. account for a specified length of time.  Then you can pay cash for your real estate purchase.
 Eyemark Realty, Inc. is NOT a private lender, bank, or mortgage originator.

         It is important that you line up or obtain a commitment for financing BEFORE placing an offer on property to make sure that your loan can be approved and funded before the contract period expires. Each lender will have their particular requirements, application forms, and timing for approval. Most lenders will have different loan programs to choose from depending on your qualifications, the amount to be borrowed, and the terms of the loan. Interest rates, down payments, fees, and credit standards can vary greatly among lenders so it pays to shop for the best loan.

Foreign buyers who have no established credit history in the United States won't be known to the three credit scoring services:  Equifax, Experian, and Trans-Union. Without a credit score most lenders won't be able to process your loan, so alternative forms of credit will be needed to prove that you are a good risk.  Alternative credit can be letters or statements from previous lenders or other providers of services stating that you have a history of making monthly payments on-time and paying off loan balances when due. Letters or statements can be from banks, other types of lenders, utility companies, telephone companies, cable television providers, retail stores, or any place that you bought a product or used a service in advance of paying for it.

Most United States based lenders will also want to have proof of your income and ability to make payments on the loan. Salary or wage statements from an employer for the current year, income tax returns for the previous 2 or 3 years, and proof of stock dividends or interest earnings will be requested.

        Almost all banks and other lenders will require that the money (funds) you use for your down payment and closing costs be deposited in a United States bank for a specified length of time.  This is known as "seasoning the money."  If your money is not deposited in the lender's account they will ask for proof, in the form of bank statements, from the other bank where the money is located.  Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get this verification of deposit.  It is not unusual for a lender to require that your funds be seasoned for 2 to 3 months.  

         An appraisal of the property you are purchasing will be required by the lender to make sure that the real estate or business is worth more than the amount you are borrowing. The past and existing title (ownership) will also be investigated to find out if there are any liens or claims against the property. In the case of real estate purchases an up-to-date survey of the property will also required.

         3. Escrow Account for
Property Taxes and Insurance:  If your down payment for the purchase of a home is not over 20% of the purchase price your lender will almost always require you to have an escrow account. Along with your monthly payment of principal and interest on your loan, you will pay 1/12 (one-twelfth) of the yearly (annual) cost of property taxes and homeowner's insurance. This account will accumulate the tax and insurance payments until the end of the year when the lender will forward the full payments to the appropriate local tax collector and your insurance company.

         Also, a lender may require a monthly payment of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) if your down payment is less than 20% of the purchase price.  In case of a land purchase, no insurance will be necessary unless there is a liability risk.

         If you buy a condominium, the exterior building maintenance and insurance is included in the monthly association fee.  It is still wise to purchase liability insurance and personal property insurance to cover the interior and your personal possessions.


Own Your Business in America

 EB-5 VISA Information 

 for Foreigner Investors 

           Are YOU Interested in Becoming a Permanent Resident and eventually a Citizen of the United States?  Are YOU financially able to invest in or buy a Business, Enterprise, Company, Corporation, or Venture?

A foreigner interested in becoming a Permanent Resident and eventually a Citizen of the United States, who is willing to invest a specific amount of wealth in a commercial for-profit enterprise, can obtain this status relatively quickly via an EB-5 Visa.  You don't have to run the business unless you want to.  An investment is all that's needed.  The type of business can be a start-up or an existing established enterprise.  It can be in any industry, retailing, wholesaling, a franchise, a real estate project, or renovating and refurbishing properties.  The choices have almost no limits and groups can form a partnerships as long as each individual investor meets the legal requirements.

As with every U.S. Government program there are numerous details and nuances to consider.  The following is a general summary of the requirements and procedures and is subject to change at any time by Congressional action. 
It is highly recommended that all applicants contact consultants and attorneys who are up-to-date experts on immigration visa law before investing any funds.

The EB-5 Visa was created by the Immigration Act of 1990.  An EB-5 Visa permits a foreign entrepreneur (applicant, investor) and his or her family to reside in the United States while starting, managing, growing, or investing in a large scale business enterprise.  The investor must demonstrate that the investment will benefit the United States economy.  This federal program currently provides for 10,000 immigrant visas each year.

There are several advantages to obtaining an EB-5 Visa instead of other options that may lead to Permanent Residency (Green Card).  It doesn't require the applicant to maintain an existing home country address.  Another is the entrepreneurial person doesn't have to prove extraordinary business skills and abilities.  A third advantage is no labor certification process is needed to determine a shortage of U.S. workers in the potential field or for specific jobs.

To qualify for an EB-5 Visa, the entrepreneur applicant must invest a minimum of $500,000 USD in a designated Regional Center or Targeted Employment Area (TEA - high unemployment area) or a minimum of $1,000,000 USD anywhere in the United States.  In either case, the investment must create full-time employment for at least 10 workers, not including the applicant and dependents, and must be a For-Profit business entity.

The EB-5 investment can be cash, inventory, equipment, secured indebtedness, tangible property, or cash equivalents.  They must have values based on U.S. Dollar fair market value at the time of the application.

EB-5 Visa applicants can invest in the following types of business structures:  Corporations, Limited or General Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships, Business Trusts, or other privately or publicly owned enterprises.

In a designated
Regional Center, the applicant invests the money into a public or private third party-managed investment vehicle or enterprise that actually creates the jobs.  There are usually management fees involved in this type of investment but the applicant doesn't have hands on responsibility to run the business.  The commercial enterprise is already set up and operating.  The 10 full-time jobs usually must exist directly within the enterprise, but sometimes can be indirect jobs created in other businesses that supply goods or services to the EB-5 project or induced jobs created within the community as a result of income spent by the EB-5 project employees.

In a Targeted Employment Area, the applicant can either create a new (original) business (commercial enterprise) from scratch, invest in an existing business that is troubled or in danger of closing and restructure or reorganize it, or invest in an existing business for the purpose of expanding it.  In this case the investor must set up the business independently.  The 10 full-time jobs must exist directly within the enterprise.

The entrepreneur must begin by selecting a Regional Program or Targeted Employment Area, paying fees, and transferring the investment funds.  Each Regional Center has different procedures for getting started when an applicant is approved and refunding monies if an applicant is denied.

After the program requirements and payments made, the applicant will submit a Form I-526 to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.  Approval can take between 9 and 15 months.  Then the investor must undergo a review of his or her medical, criminal, and immigration history.  This takes place in the U.S. Embassy in the applicant's home country.

EB-5 Visas are granted to investors, their spouses, and their dependents on a 2 year conditional basis.  The applicant must enter the United States within 180 days of issuance of the visa.  The 10 full-time job requirement must be accomplished within this 2 year window.

After 2 years, a determination is made to confirm that the investment has met the criteria and has been properly documented.  Extensive evidence is required to prove compliance for the commercial enterprise, proper capital (funds) were invested (risked), the business earned money legally, at least 10 full-time jobs were created, the investor intends to remain in the U.S., and the investor will stay involved and engaged in the management of the business or investment vehicle.  Then a Permanent Residency (Green Card) is granted.  An additional 5 years must pass before the applicant can apply for U.S. Citizenship.

As with all investments there is risk involved.  Not all businesses thrive and survive.  The foreigner must be able to accept the fact that an EB-5 Visa is only viable for those who have the wealth to risk and the motivation to succeed.

 Information on this website is NOT intended to be advice. 
 Every person's situation is unique. 

Measurements, Currency Conversion,
Money Transfer, Payment Account,
Language Translation, Florida Local Time

International Buyer Services

 Listings in Many Languages LISTINGS in


 Online Language Translations 

Google Language Translator

Bing Language Translations

We Speak Chinese Mandarin

 Invest in Gainesville FL USA 

 See Eyemark Realty Listings on

Global Council Member, Mark Cohen, Realtor, Broker, GACAR, Gainesville FL Alachua County Florida Association of Realtors, International, Help Foreign Buyer, Seller

Visit GLOZAL -
A Global Real Estate Network


Gainesville Facts


Florida Facts

Equal Housing Opportunity
Equal Housing Opportunity, Eyemark Realty, Mark Cohen, Realtor, Broker, We Do Business in Accordance with Federal Fair Housing Laws 
I Do Business In Accordance
With Federal Fair Housing Laws.

It is illegal to discriminate against any person 
because of 
Race, Color, Religion, Sex (Gender),
Handicap (Disability), Familial Status or National Origin.


I Have an At Home With Diversity Designation from NAR.


Mark Cohen, Realtor® - Broker
6121 Northwest 30th Terrace
Gainesville, FL  32653      USA 

Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
352-373-3783  Office
352-222-5609  Cell, Mobile


Contact Eyemark Realty

Now By Email


Smart Phone Link

to Eyemark Realty


CALL 1-352-373-3783


Information on this website is NOT intended to be advice.
Every person's situation is unique.

DISCLAIMER:  Eyemark Realty, Inc. has no control over the nature, content, and availability of websites, companies, organizations, or persons whose links (text and banner) appear on this website.  Therefore, Eyemark Realty, Inc. makes no express or implied warranties or representations of fitness, suitability, merchantability, performance, usage, accuracy, or non-infringement with respect to websites, companies, organizations, or persons whose links appear on this website or to any information, products, or services shown, offered, or sold on or by them.

Real Estate Web Design
Point2 Homes Florida
©2003-2016 Eyemark Realty, Inc.